1. Admission - $8.00; Children under 12 FREE.
2. Senior Citizens (age 60+) - $5.00 on Saturday & Sunday.
3. Three Day Pass - $16.00; may be purchased up to Friday.
4. NO Pets (including dogs) are ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS; with the exceptions of guide dogs and pets and dogs in the pet parade.
5. No unauthorized motorized vehicles are permitted on the grounds prior to 6:00 pm on Sunday.
6. The Fire Department will not be responsible for any damage done to persons, teams, automobiles, etc.
For participants in contests / exhibits
7. All entry blanks must be sent to committee heads. See contest descriptions for entry information and addresses of committee heads.
8. Entries for articles not listed in the Premium Book will not be accepted.
9. Grounds will be policed from the Thursday night before the Fair until the Monday night after the Fair.
10. The officers will use all precautions for the safety of goods on exhibitions, but in no case will be responsible for any loss or damage which may occur. Goods will be housed in tents, which will be patrolled nightly.
11. Exhibitors of Flowers, Vegetables, Fruits, Baked Goods, Needlework, and Hobbies do not receive a free pass to enter the Fair.
For participants in livestock contests / exhibits
12. All Animals in competition must have current Rabies vaccinations
13. All vehicles carrying animals must enter the North Gate. No exceptions are to be made to this rule.
14. Camping is not allowed on Fair Grounds.
15. Cattle, Sheep & Poultry must be on the grounds before 7:00 pm on Friday.
16. It is important that the number of animals be specified on the entry. This is necessary so that the Livestock Committee can reserve the proper number of ties for each entry.
17. All exhibitors must have their stock ready for inspection Saturday at 10:00 am or the committee will not be responsible for neglect in judging them.
18. All livestock must remain on exhibit until 6:00 pm Sunday
Contest Awards and Premiums
19. No premiums will be paid on the dates of the Fair, except where otherwise stated. Premium list must be given directly to the Treasurer.
20. All premiums awarded will be paid after October 1, by the Treasurer without solicitation, but if any exhibitor fails to receive his premium by November 1, they should notify the Treasurer, giving their post office address.
21. No animal or article shall receive first money unless shown against competition. Where there is no competition, blue ribbon and second place premium will be paid.
22. If the receipts should not be sufficient to pay the premiums in full, aproportionate reduction will be made in all classes.
For Vendors, Industrial / commercial exhibitors and concessionaires
23. Vendor, Industrial, Commercial entries made to Eric Gsell, c/o P.O. Box 314, Bridgewater, CT 06752. Click for link to application.
24. No Industrial exhibitor may remove exhibits before 9:00 pm on Sunday.
25. All concessionaires must pay full amount of privilege before setting up stand and doing business.
26. All bills of accounts must be submitted to the Fair on or before September 16, 2012 to P.O. Box 314, Bridgewater, CT 06752.